Dear Current and New Clients,
As COVID-19 continues, I wanted to share additional steps we have taken to 1) keep our clients safe and 2) prevent the spread of illness. Our number one priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our patients, staff, and community. Our goal is to minimize contact.
Our Cleaning Measures:
- We are continuing our extensive cleaning procedures.
- In between each appointment, the exam rooms are cleaned with a Veterinarian Antimicrobial Virucidal cleaning solution.
- As always, hand sanitizer is supplied in each exam room.
For your Pet Visit:
- We are remaining open at our same business hours, Monday through Friday 7:30 am-7 pm and Saturday 7:30 am-3:30 pm. We will remain seeing appointments.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call the clinic and let us know you are here. You will then have to option to sit in our lobby in one of our chairs with a drawing of a cat head on it. These designated chairs are 6 feet apart. Or you are welcome to stay in your car and a staff member will alert you as to when a room is ready. This includes grooming, surgeries, and appointments.
- We will continue to keep all transactions in the exam rooms, to decrease contact with others in our waiting area. This will be in the form of emailing paperwork and closing your transactions in the exam room.
- Our goal is to limit the passing of any germs and limit contact as much as possible.
- It is essential that anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath) or who has traveled internationally in the last 14 days or to an area in the United States with a high incidence of COVID-19 call from the car to discuss the situation.