We are proud to announce that we now offer Grooming services Monday – Saturday! We have two very talented groomers on staff that are more than qualified to give your pet a fresh new look. Jen Wormhoudt, former owner of Diamonds in the Ruff grooming, has been with us now for almost two years and is very skilled in many different cuts for dogs and cats alike. She is available for appointments Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Lindsey Sutherland, formerly employed by petsmart, recently joined our team with 9 years of dog grooming experience. She is available for appointments Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Both groomers are very talented and keep their prices competitive with other groomers in the area.
All prices depend on the condition of your pet’s coat and their behavior. The groomer can give you an estimate at drop off. *All grooms include nail clipping, ear hair plucking, a bath, and anal gland expression.*
Small Dogs – $30 and up
Medium Dogs – $40 and up
Large Dogs – $50 and up
Giant Dogs – $70 and up
Cats – $30 and up
Just Baths (Still includes anal gland expression, ear cleaning/plucking, & nail trim)
10lbs and under – $15-$20
11lbs – 30lbs – $25
30lbs – 55lbs – $30-$35
$60lbs+ – $45-$50
Our groomers also offer add-ons to any groom! Make the most out of your appointment!
- V.I.P. Package (very important pup) – $15.00 extra
- In addition to your pet’s regular spa treatment, they will be conditioned, have their nails dremeled, and will have their teeth brushed. The toothbrush will be sent home with you!
- Furminator Package – $15.00 extra
- The groomer will use a special shampoo and conditioner that is designed to pull out all of your pet’s excess/dead hair. They will then spend extra time using a tool called a furminator brush to get all the dead hair out. Great for those bad shedders!
- Nail Dremel/Nail Grinding – $8.00 extra
- The groomer will use a tool called a dremel to smooth out your dog’s toenails and get them much shorter than just clipping.
- Teeth Brushing – $6.00 extra
- The groomer will use a special toothpaste and special toothbrush to clean your pet’s teeth. The toothbrush will be sent home with you as well! “While brushing is a successful tool to prevent excess build up on teeth, it is no cure for dental disease that is already present. If you suspect your pet has dental disease, please ask for estimate or call your regular veterinarian for an appointment.”